All marketing is content marketing!
Why Content Marketing? Why Social Media Marketing?
Content is the “bait” to help you catch prospective customers, clients or patients
Google algorithms have changed so that fresh content is essential to enhance rankings
Content is how your prospects engage with your company through the buying process
Without appropriate content at various buying stages some prospects will simply go away
Social Media marketing is mostly content marketing below but there can be digital advertising included on most Social Media.
Develop content for your blog, Facebook, Twitter, website , books, etc. –
60 minute session provides 6+ months of content ideas
Custom sessions can be designed after initial session
Train your employees to post content on your platforms
Content Creation Programs – Custom content delivered to your format of choice
Social Media Marketing Content Services
- Facebook, Twitter , Instagram, LinkedIn and more page creation
- Facebook, Twitter and other social media posting by the month or number of posts
- Tools to share social media content
Presentations, and Slideshows
Video – Simple to High Budget
Blog posting , Case studies, Whitepaper authorship
Repurposing existing content in new formats – Infographics, e-books, slide shows
Eight questions to consider as you design, create, and distribute your content:
- Which content assets work best for you at early, mid and late stages of your buying cycle?
- Where do your best prospects look for information about your products/services?
- What content assets do you already have that may be repurposed?
- Which assets bring in qualified leads?
- Which assets work best in nurturing?
- What are your top 3 success stories?
- What topics generate engagement?
- How much content do you have?